* Rules For Admission *
* Right of Admission is reserved by the Principal.
* A student seeking admission to the college should present himself/herself with an application in the
prescribed form duly filled in and signed by him and his parents/guardian.
* No Admission will be regarded as granted unless it is duly granted by the Principal.
* All Admissions are valid only for one academic year and are required to be renewed with application in
the prescribed form for the next Academic year.
* Once a student is admitted will be considered as duly admitted for the academic year,unless he/she
informs the Principal in writing of his intention to cancle the admission and leave the college,at least
a week before the commencement of the second term.
* If no such intimation is received , full fees for the second term will have to be paid.